Ingenious Innovation engineer
As an innovation engineer, you will be involved in project and research support for:
- Idea generation for the products & technologies of tomorrow
- Solving problems in production processes
- Identification new applications and markets for existing technologies.
- Patent research (technology mapping, disruptive technology detection, …)
You will be based in our office in Kortrijk, Belgium, and will travel across Western Europe on regular occasion.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic engineers who are innovation minded and creative team players.
- Scientific master degree: engineering, physics, chemistry, product development…
- Starter or 2-3 years of experience
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German is a plus
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Ingenious engineer*: an engineer marked by inventive skill, imagination and abstract thinking
CREAX offers you a challenging and international working climate where you will have opportunities to work in an extensive range of industries. You get the necessary space to work independently, develop your expertise and take initiative.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a unique company culture with young, dynamic and dedicated colleagues.
How to apply?
Are you the team member we are looking for?
Convince us of your potential and passion for innovation. Mail your resume and motivation in the form of a catchy slidedeck to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also very curious to know what you consider to be the most striking innovation of the last 5 years and which product needs to be innovated urgently (max. 5 slides).