To increase the efficiency of your innovation process, the way to go is to implement the concept of open innovation.
We present the two most important open innovation principles:
- internal versus external knowledge
- technology push versus technology pull
Most companies are closed and suffer from the “
not invented here syndrome”. However internal and external knowledge should be combined. In this Open Innovation Slideshare you learn to:
- Start investigating knowledge within your own company
- Look at other players in your field
- Be aware that players from other industries can change your game.