Open Innovation Slideshare: only two things to remember
To increase the efficiency of your innovation process, the way to go is to implement the concept of open innovation.
We present the two most important open innovation principles:
- internal versus external knowledge
- technology push versus technology pull
Most companies are closed and suffer from the “
not invented here syndrome”. However internal and external knowledge should be combined. In this Open Innovation Slideshare you learn to:
- Start investigating knowledge within your own company
- Look at other players in your field
- Be aware that players from other industries can change your game.