Creax is an internationally renowned technological innovation consultancy company. We accelerate the innovation and R&D process of technologically driven market leaders in a wide variety of industries all over Europe. To sustain our growth, we are looking for an innovation engineer.
Our versatile team combines creativity with profound analytical research expertise, working in a challenging, yet inspiring fast-evolving technological environment. To support its growth in the chemical and biotechnology industry, creax is urgently looking for talented scientists/engineers who will act as a worthy sparring partner for R&D professionals on their domain of expertise. Thanks to your excellent analytical abilities, eagerness to dive into new topics, ability to spot the opportunity and outstanding communication skills, you will exert a most valuable impact on our clients’ innovation and R&D program.
Your job as innovation engineer
Let us be straight-forward: we are looking for the best!
As an R&D innovation engineer, you will be involved in
project and research support for:
- Technological research (scouting, landscaping, trend analysis,…)
- Providing insights to develop new products & technologies
- Solving technological problems in production processes
- Identification of new applications and markets for existing technologies
- Communication with clients: reporting and consulting
You will be based in our offices in Kortrijk, Belgium, and will travel across Western Europe on regular occasions.
Creax is looking for
enthusiastic and dynamic scientists & innovation engineers who are innovation minded.
- Scientific Master’s degree in Physical chemistry, Polymer chemistry, Bio-engineering chemistry, Biotechnology or Biomedicine
- Experience: PhD, 2-3 years of experience in R&D or a talented starter
- Excellent analyst, eager to explore new domains, in breadth as well as in depth
- Affinity with the business aspects of technology
- Fluent in English (oral and written); German, French or Dutch is a plus
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. You enjoy a good discussion with renowned experts and confidently defend your insights
- Team player, but we like those strong-minded characters too
As an innovation engineer, creax offers you a challenging and international working climate where you will have
opportunities to work in an extensive range of industries. You’ll get the necessary space to work independently, but also the support from our R&D experts to boost your competence development. Given our client portfolio, your work will receive large visibility to R&D leaders of major technological corporates throughout Western Europe.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a unique company culture.
How to apply?
Are you the team member we are looking for?
Convince us of your potential and passion for technology and innovation. Mail your resume and motivation in the form of a
catchy slide deck to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also very curious to know what you consider to be the most striking innovation(s) of the last 5 years and which product(s) needs to be innovated urgently (max. 5 slides)