Job opening Full stack developer - Tech lead
Creax developed a powerful
cloud-native AI (NLP) text mining platform to support companies in their innovation and technology intelligence challenges. To support us in our ambitious scale-up and valorisation goals for the platform we are looking for a skilled full stack developer to join our company. As a full stack developer, you will oversee the company’s software development team, the back and front end and interface with the stakeholders. You manage and inspire your team to achieve the milestones from thorough technical hands-on knowledge and native team lead competences. To be successful as a front-end developer, you should always be expanding your technology knowledge.
What we offer is a unique opportunity to
start in a key position of a young scale-up company with significant growth potential and ambition. In that respect, we are also looking to match the offer with a young professional with similar ambitions and potential. As the team will expand, your role will evolve into that of technical lead with responsibility over the team’s operations and the technology roadmap. You will be supported by skilled professionals to prepare you for the job of Technical Lead.
Your job as Full stack developer
- Responsible for back and front end
- Determine long and short-term project requirements and develop roadmaps in line with the product and commercial pipeline
- Delegate tasks to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Develop good understanding of the code base and technology stack
- Hands-on assistance in coding where needed
- Build a stable and productive team by further developing the existing team and expanding with new profiles in line with the company strategy and needs for the team
- Liaising with team members and management to ensure projects are completed to standard and in line with the product and commercial pipeline
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
Hands-on experience in full-stack development
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate both to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Know-how in developing scalable, computationally intensive data pipelines is an advantage
- Know-how in machine learning or more specific NLP is an advantage
Technology related specs
- Python, SciPy
Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com and tell us in no uncertain terms why you are the best fit.