Job opening new business development consultant
To support its growth, creax is urgently looking for talented business engineers for
industrial market evaluation and validation research. Combining your excellent analytical and communication skills, eagerness to dive into new topics, ability to spot the opportunity, you will exert a most valuable impact on our client’s innovation and R&D program.
Let us be straight-forward: we are looking for the best!
As a new business development consultant, you will be involved in project and research support for:
- Researching market information through various sources
- Evaluating micro and macro markets in all its relevant aspects
- Identifying the most suitable applications for existing, adjacent and new technologies or products
- Validating market and technology information through primary research and contacting
- Defining New Business Development roadmaps
- Leading workshops
You will be based in our office in Kortrijk, Belgium, and will travel across Western Europe on regular occasions.
- Creax is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and communicative management consultant who is
innovation mindedand a creative team player.
- Master’s degree in Business Engineering with background in industrial marketing or equivalent through experience
- Proven experience with industrial marketing research in technology driven sectors
- 3-4 years of experience
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (oral and written), German is a plus
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Management consulting skills
- Excellent analyst, with a well pronounced creative touch
- Team player, but, we like those strong-minded characters too
Creax offers you a challenging and
international working climate where you will have opportunities to work in an extensive range of industries. You’ll get the necessary space to work independently, but also the support from the entire team to boost your competence development. Given our client portfolio, your work will receive visibility to business leaders of major technological companies throughout Western Europe.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a unique company culture with young, dynamic and dedicated colleagues.
How to apply?
Are you the team member we are looking for?
Convince us of your
potential and passion for technology and innovation. Mail your resume and motivation in the form of a catchy slidedeck to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also very curious to know what you consider to be the most striking innovation(s) of the last 5 years and which product(s) need innovation (max. 5 slides).