Creax is a worldwide reference in creativity, technological innovation and R&D consulting. Our mission is to accelerate the innovation and R&D process of technology-driven companies by providing solutions through a synergy of a systematic methodology, multidisciplinary skills and cross-industry learning. We work with various market leaders and innovation-driven companies such as Decathlon, L’Oréal, Beaulieu, Nike, Johnson & Johnson, Bekaert and many others…
We are a bunch of young, dynamic and diverse people, acting in a creative environment, combining exciting work for great clients.
At Creax, job satisfaction, fun, flexibility, team spirit and productivity go hand-in-hand.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and help create an exciting future?
To support our growth, we are looking for a dynamic office assistant to join our ambitious and motivated team.
As an office assistant, you will perform administrative and office support activities:
- welcome visitors and manage phone calls
- set up internal and external meetings and keep the agendas of the management and the team up-to-date
- handle email correspondence
- deal with travel arrangements and hotel reservations
- be responsible for archiving
- purchase office and facility supplies
- office maintenance
- watch dog
Is this your profile?
- Bachelor’s degree in office management or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French (oral and written)
- You are a motivated, proactive, and dynamic person
- You are a team player and you also like to take responsibility and work autonomously
- Have an eye for detail and a sense for order
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Easy-going but assertive if necessary
Why we can match
Creax offers you a
challenging and international working climate. You get the necessary space to work independently and take initiative. We offer a competitive remuneration package and a unique company culture with dynamic and dedicated colleagues. You are based in our office in Kortrijk, Belgium.