You’re ambitious, an excellent communicator, tech-savvy and might just nerd out over providing excellent service to diverse, innovation-driven companies in a wide range of markets. We need you to help us enable, channel and enhance our growth across Europe. You’ll also have a passion for many different topics and an eagle’s eye for new growth opportunities.
You can probably tell that we’re not just looking for any business developer… We’re looking for the best.
Creax is really on the up-and-up, and we’re looking for a
communicative, enthusiastic business developer to enable, support and drive our growth. Your responsibilities:
- Develop business opportunities for creax’ innovation and R&D services
- Forge and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders, prospects and clients
- Thoroughly grasp customers’ needs, translating them into cohesive, concrete proposals
- Identify and explore target markets and plan prospection trips
- Set sales targets and define strategies to achieve them
- Attend networking events, trade shows and tech and innovation conferences
- Communicate with the management team about market insights and feedback
You will be based in our offices in Kortrijk, Belgium, and will travel across Western Europe on regular occasions.
- Dynamic, creative team player with superb communication, negotiation and presentation skills in all settings as well as fluent in English and French (oral and written); German is a plus
- Experience in international business development or sales; experience in the service industry is an asset
- Passionate about innovation
- Higher education degree; we appreciate an affinity for or background in science
- Trustworthy and discrete when handling confidential information
A career at creax comes with an exciting international environment where you will pursue projects in diverse industries. You’ll be given the space to work autonomously while being able to rely on the entire team’s support in developing your skills. The high visibility of your work is also a perk, as you’ll be collaborating closely with leaders of
key tech companies. We offer a competitive remuneration package, a unique and dynamic company culture and colleagues that combine suits & sneakers as well as they fuse creativity with science.
How to apply?
E-mail your resume to email@example.com and tell us in no uncertain terms why you’re the best fit.