R&D innovation engineer
Creax is a worldwide reference in creativity, technological innovation and R&D consulting. Our mission is to accelerate the innovation and R&D process of technology-driven companies by providing solutions through a synergy of a systematic methodology, multidisciplinary skills and
cross-industry learning. We work with various market leaders and innovation-driven companies such as Decathlon, L’Oréal, Beaulieu, Nike, Johnson & Johnson, Bekaert and many others…
Looking for enthusiastic and dynamic scientists/engineers who are innovation-minded
As an R&D innovation engineer, you will be involved in project and research support for:
- Technological research (technology mapping, landscaping, trend analysis, foresight …)
- Providing insights to develop new products & technologies
- Solving technological problems in production processes
- Identification of new applications and markets for existing technologies
- Interacting with our client’s R&D stakeholders: interfacing on progress and consulting
You will be based in our offices in Kortrijk, Belgium, and will travel across Western Europe on regular occasions.
Creax is looking for enthusiastic and dynamic scientists/engineers who are
- Scientific master’s degree or PhD
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience, or a talented and persuasive starter
- Fluent in English (oral and written); German, French or Dutch is a plus
- Excellent analyst, eager to dive into new topics, capable of performing high-level as well as in-depth research
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. You enjoy a good discussion with renowned experts and confidently defend your insights
- Team player, but we like those strong-minded characters too
We offer you
Challenging and international working climate
Creax offers you a challenging and international working climate where you will have opportunities to work in an
extensive range of industries. You’ll get the necessary space to work independently, but also the support from our R&D experts to boost your competence development. Given our client portfolio, your work will receive large visibility to R&D leaders of major technological corporates throughout Western Europe.
How to apply
Convince us of your potential and passion for technology and innovation. Mail your resume and motivation in the form of a catchy slidedeck to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also very curious to know what you consider to be the most striking innovation(s) of the last 5 years and which product(s) needs to be innovated urgently (max. 5 slides).
Enjoy the culture of togetherness
At Creax we firmly believe in the power of togetherness. Inclusiveness and diversity create a microclimate where people with divergent skills and expertise work together,
inspire each other and grow by sharing ideas. We want to welcome you to enjoy our hospitality and to be a part of our ever-growing community.